Friday, May 15, 2015

Smiles at Work

I love seeing people smile.  I think that's one thing I love about my job.  The people I work with are amazing.  Not a day goes by where I am not laughing or smiling at something a co-worker does or says.  Sometimes it is just a look that says it all.  We all have a commonality of experiences that we share working in a retail environment.  There are the customers who are regulars, the customers who appreciate us, and the customers who give us lots of good stories to share with each other.

For all of the aspects of my job that I don't particularly care for, I will say that my fellow team members make it all worthwhile.  They make the long days a bit shorter, and for that I am very appreciative.  It is because of this that I strive to be a positive, smiling face at my job. After all, if we can all make each other smile...the world will be a tiny bit better...:)

1 comment: