Wednesday, November 26, 2014

What I Am Thankful For

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I've been reflecting this morning on the things in my life I am thankful for.  It can be easy to get lost in the disarray within our lives, and sometimes we forget to just thank God for what is wonderful in our lives.

Today I am thankful for:

God
my family
my health
my friends
a roof over my head
food to eat
my job
the peace in my life
freedom
laughter
the changing of the seasons
my talents
music
books
poetry
photography
unexpected blessings from God
strength and calm during duress
the publishing of my novel
the beauty of nature

Our lives are never perfect while on this earth, but there is so much to be thankful for.  If we dwell on that rather than the negative things, life will look much brighter.  I pray that everyone reading this has a blessed Thanksgiving....:)


                                                                                                 Photo by Cheryl A. Williams



No comments:

Post a Comment