Saturday, March 15, 2014

I Love Surprises!

I love surprises, and this week has been full of them.

I have two composers who are composing music to two lullaby lyrics that I have written. One composer I have been collaborating with for several months now. His name is Sergey Khvoshchinsky http://www.khvoshchinsky.com/.  He found my lyrics on a writing website, and contacted me to see if I wanted to work with him. In the process we have redone some of the original lyrics in keeping with his composition, and now we are looking for performer(s).

This week I was contacted by another composer who wants to use my original lullaby lyrics.  She has already written a composition for my lyrics and wants to use them in her concert.  She also would like me to write some more lullabies for an album she is going to do.  Her name is Inna Onofrei  (http://www.innaonofrei.com/www.innaonofrei.com/My_Music/My_Music.html)

The crazy thing about all of this is that the lullaby lyrics I had placed on this particular website had been sitting on there for 3 years. I had actually forgotten about them!

God is good and full of surprises! I can't wait to see what's next!

No comments:

Post a Comment