Friday, March 14, 2014

Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to my blog!  I'm excited to have a place to share some exciting projects, thoughts, and get some feedback.  Today I've been working hard on my most important project to date.  My novel, "Alone in the Crowd" has been a true labor of love for me.  It's about an issue that is very important to me...self-esteem and bullying.  

I remember when I was a teenager.  I was overweight and had very low self esteem.  What a combination!  I lost out on so much fun and so many opportunities simply because I was afraid of being laughed at.   I see girls today who are just like I was.  I hurt for them.  I hurt for the ones who are bullied, and I hurt for the ones who bully.  Both have low self-esteem.  They just have different ways of dealing with it.

Anyway, welcome to my blog.  I hope you'll feel free to comment.  I love reading about your experiences...:)


*I'd love for you to check out my two books, available on Amazon.com.


Flash:  A Short Story Collection

Heavenly Hugs:  Inspirational Poetry

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your writing efforts.
    I hope your projects are successful for you.
    Keep on WRITING!

    ReplyDelete