Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Giraffe Photos (How Could Anyone Slaughter Such Beautiful Animals?)

Yesterday I went to the zoo, and was thrilled to see so many of the animals were out....especially the giraffes. They have always been my favorite, but the past three times I've been to the zoo they were nowhere to be seen.  They are truly beautiful animals.

Seeing these beautiful creatures reminded me of the zoo overseas that recently slaughtered giraffes and fed them to lions in front of schoolchildren.  There is no excuse to slaughter such beautiful animals.  I understand the zoo not wanting to inbreed the animals, but surely another zoo would have taken these giraffes.  I also understand the zoo wanting to teach children about the food chain and the cycle of life.  They went about it in the wrong way, however.

Here are some giraffe photos I took at the zoo.  May we all remember how beautiful God's creation is, and treat animals with love and kindness.
                                                           Cheryl Williams, 2014
Cheryl Williams, 2014
                                                               Cheryl Williams, 2014
                                                             Cheryl Williams, 2014
                                                           Cheryl Williams, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment