Friday, April 4, 2014

Anticipate Each New Day

I love mornings. There is something so peaceful about sitting on my patio watching the world spring to life around me. There is so much beauty that I often take for granted.

The birds are so eager for a new day, they start singing before the Sun rises. I think God wants us to greet each day with that same kind of anticipation. Still, far too often we awaken with a grumble, forgetting that each day is a gift from our Heavenly Father.  We dull our senses with worry and doubt...forgetting that God is in control.   Not only is He in control, He loves each one of us with a love far deeper than any love we will ever know.

Let us learn to eagerly anticipate each new day, trusting  that God is in control. Such a change in thinking can be life changing.

                                                      Photo by Cheryl Williams, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment