Thursday, April 10, 2014

Learning to Play the Guitar

I'm seriously thinking about learning to play the guitar. Is that a silly endeavor for a 56 year old woman? Perhaps. I just want to be able to play the songs I have written.  I figure I can give it a try. I love music. I love to sing. I write lyrics, and the melodies I write keep swirling around in my head.  I have found a wonderful composer to write the music notation for my songs , and we are also collaborating on some other songs. It's very exciting. So the idea of learning to play guitar is very appealing to me.  I'm going to think about it for a week or two before making a decision.
.

1 comment:

  1. That's not silly at all, Cheryl! In fact, I think it's a wonderful idea! I firmly believe that everyone should let their creative juices flow all the time. I hope you do get to do some courses!

    Vinni @ V-Picks

    ReplyDelete